MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installation/Upgrade Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just in the off chance I re uploaded the output.php and was able to see the install start screen but when I clicking on the next button to view the license received this
MyBB

MyBB Installation Wizard
Welcome
License Agreement
Requirements Check
Database Configuration
Table Creation
Data Insertion
Theme Installation
Board Configuration
Administrator User
Finish Setup
License Agreement

Fatal error: Call to undefined function build_server_stats() in /home/omnikron/public_html/forums/install/index.php on line 235

Viewed in a limited setting not images, nothing
Sorry, yes it is there.
I can't see how you're getting these errors then if you've got that there... what's output.php CHMOD to??
It's set to 644, I'm not understanding why as well. This all started when I tried to update one of my live forums when it started to throw these errors around, that's why I was thinking it could have been an issue with my hoster since the other thread he was describing something similar.
Is the resources folder set to 755?? If it is, can you PM me FTP info??
It is, sending you a PM now.
and Thank you again for your help.
It was there but was empty with a filesize of 0 KB, reuploaded, see what it does now.
Okay I don't know but's working now, I'm going to try again on a different test board. This has me confused why it was doing that.
Alright figured out the problem, it was CA Internet Security software I was trailing. Uninstalled it reboot went back to my old software, uploaded the files to the new test and it works. That will teach me to go and try something new lol Big Grin
Pages: 1 2