MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help is there a tutorial on how to change like the calender into a link to another website?

All help appreciated.
You mean the link in the header?? You can edit it in the header template...
explain more and we can help
I mean like at the top-right corner there are thing's like calender and search I want to replace the calender with like text that says downloads and then it leads them to the download page
Yeah, edit the header template.
As Matt said, modify the header template, to do this log into your MyBB admin panel and go Templates & Styles > Templates > Select your theme > Click Header Templates > Click header and change what you need.
Is there a tutorial for this?
What bit are you having trouble with...?? You just go to that template, find the link for the calendar, change the URL it goes to, remove the language variable for the calendar text and replace it with your own text, and maybe change the picture... paste your header template here and we'll change it for you...
I'm using the Afresh theme
Oh, you never said that, in that case it's the header_welcomeblock_member template then.
Pages: 1 2