MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with skin in IE [Fixed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We recently upgraded from PR2 to MyBB 1.02, through the zip available for download on the MyBB website. I ran the upgrade script and it worked fine, and the functionality of the forums work fine.

The problem is that in Internet Explorer (and maybe other browsers too), the forums are aligned to the left, and some of the text is larger. However, there is not this problem in Mozilla Firefox.

Firefox:
[attachment=2132]

Internet Explorer:
[attachment=2131]

Help please!

We fixed the problem, when upgraded we missed some files and it messed it up - the problem is no more Big Grin
You mean aligned to the left... Rolleyes
Oops, yes I do. I was trying to multi-task, I guess my multi-tasking was unsuccessful Wink
does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Actually I believe I fixed this problem. There is no need for this thread Wink
well leatherface !!! are u have the excat problem?? i mean it works on FF but not in IE ?

many regards
I fixed the problem, I realised I hadn't updated the files in the main forums directory when I upgraded the forums (my mistake...) It works fine now, and I mean that Smile
zaher1988 Wrote:well leatherface !!! are u have the excat problem?? i mean it works on FF but not in IE ?

many regards

Lol no. This topic was started for my forum Toungue Thanks for the help belloman.