MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay everyone who has seen the MyBB copyright at the bottom of your page in the footer template read this

Choose your admins wisley I didn't and he deleted the copyright there for I couldn't get support here.

But just to let everyone know I don't need it anymore.

So I am here to say don't remove it or edit it as mybb is a complex FREE forum hoster I am liking it more than VB now and the devolpers have Used their life making this for you FREE.

the only thing I like more in VB that's not in MyBB is the posting box where you can choose bbcode or visual editor and also vbulletin has a wider viarity of plugins as it so well known.

Also VB has a sort of nicer look to it NOT THE THEMES as I can copy VB themes easily VB has a more I dontxknow how to explane but I suppose it is more proffesional and just looked nicer but I just love the easy editing mybb has and I love the devolpers for making it.

So sorry for that rouge admin.
Don't remoVe it everyone else

And bye
It looks like you have still not put it back. If you put it back then you can receive support again.

To add it again in your ACP simple go to Templates & Styles > Templates > Select your theme > Footer templates > Footer and add the following code at the bottom:

<!-- MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community. 
					 It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you left the full copyright and "powered by" notice intact, 
					 to show your support for MyBB.  If you choose to remove or modify the copyright below, 
					 you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->
{$lang->powered_by} <a href="http://www.mybboard.net" target="_blank">MyBB{$mybbversion}</a>, &copy; 2002-{$copy_year} <a href="http://www.mybboard.net" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a>.<br />
				<!-- End powered by -->
I know how it's just I'm on my Ipod touch and can't do it right know or I woulld have as last night I was redisigning the footer
Meh, I did suggest over at the battle field heroes official forum to put back the footer link to MyBB.. But I guest they won't.. too bad that wouldve added more publicity to MyBB
(2010-01-03, 09:10 AM)halohub Wrote: [ -> ]vbulletin has a wider viarity of plugins as it so well known.

It should for the amount of money they charge.
Anyway...you should only hire staff you know and trust. You're lucky that's all they did to your forum. It could have been a lot worst.
Yeap, a lot good vB plugins are free because they already charge so much for the software, but there are some (like vBseo) who are around the $125. Soon I will buy a plugin for vB that is $109. but it is quality and so worth it.
vB plugin makers make awesome plugins. I remember dropping at least $200 a month on plugins and themes for my vB forum... oh how I miss it. Sad
i know i hosted vb once i miss it so much