MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Date and Time settings not working after upgrade to 1.4.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I have attached screen shots. I have the following setup in the system settings for date and time

the date should read like - January 3 2009
and the time should read like 4:15pm

As you can see I have the settings correctly and they were working fine before the upgrade. Now no matter how I change it, it just shows the default board settings like this 01-03-2010, 04:15 PM
That setting will have no effect on what you see, you need to change it in your User CP Options. That setting is for guests and new users.
When did that change? it changed the board date and time just fine before I did the upgrade or I would not have noticed.
Correction, that setting won't affect you unless your User CP settings tell it to use the default, what are your User CP settings set to?? If they are set to use the default, make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666.
CHMOD is 666, I just toggled from default settings to another one and back and now it shows up fine. Something strange happening... LOL Thanks