MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Designers and Coders Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why spend time making your own and advertising it when you can simply sell your products on my site? It is quick and easy, simply make a thread. What I am really needing are some staff members that are willing to make some resources on a regular basis. The free resources once every couple of weeks. *edited requirements in first post*
1. If someone were to make a new skin every week, and for free, you're going to end up with simple color changes (if you get any at all).
2. What evidence do you have that your site is even going to start off at all? I've seen so many sites start out for 1-2 weeks and then the admin quits. Of course you're going to say "Oh, but I'm not like that", however, if you don't find any resources within these weeks, then you're probably going to just shut the site down.
3. Why don't you make some resources yourself instead of relying on other people for your benefits?
I do make resources myself. I have some resources ready. I have loads of graphics, psds and other resources. Do not think that I am just here to benefit from others.
Sorry to go against you but he has a point ^^^
All i can do is a live chat, forum and radio station
Who does?
(2010-01-16, 03:32 AM)flav1us Wrote: [ -> ]Why spend time making your own and advertising it when you can simply sell your products on my site? It is quick and easy, simply make a thread. What I am really needing are some staff members that are willing to make some resources on a regular basis. The free resources once every couple of weeks. *edited requirements in first post*

where is your site?
The link is currently undisclosed.
Please do not make duplicate threads.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-63543.html
Pages: 1 2