MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Designers and Coders Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am currently developing a resource forum for themes, skins and style for a variety of forum softwares. There will be free resources as well as paid ones. What I am looking for are some good designers and coders that would like to put these resource together. If you can only design or only code, then you can collaborate.

A designer & coder (1 person does both) is required to release at least 1 free resource (theme/skin/style) every 4 weeks. They can release as many paid ones as they wish.

A designer/coder (1 person does one) is required to release at least 1 free resource (theme/skin/style) every 3 weeks. They can release as many paid ones as they with.
1 release every week? You're going to end up with a rather bland collection of themes if you force people to do that...
How many are you producing per week flav1us?
you can see my under construction portfolio here (Malay Language)

how much will you pay for every design?
(2010-01-04, 11:44 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]1 release every week? You're going to end up with a rather bland collection of themes if you force people to do that...

What he said Toungue.

Maybe one design a month paid or free as that would be reasonable if they are busy for a couple weeks or something.
Depends on how much you pay. I'd only do it if you paid me $50 a week - I'm not applying btw, just telling you how much I'd do it for
I'd do it for probably $20-35/week, once I get my paypal. (Yes, I can code themes)
It is really you are paying a better amount for the coders and designers. I express my desire to know about the job. This will really makes me to make a better decision about this profession. I am also a designer working in an another company.
I think your view is really important for me to know about the various things. It will definitely help others to work out very well.
I do not pay. You are selling the resources yourselves. I simply offer the place where to do it.
My question is, if you own the site, you're getting the publicity, why would we want a 'place' to do it when we could make a design site ourselves?
Pages: 1 2