MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PLUGIN -> Show Forums ids, depending on selected LANGUAGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Guys, hi!

Listen can anyone recomend the plugin (or other way) that could display

certain categories or forums depending on the language select of a user?

Thus changing theme as well

For me the best way is to just select English (from browser or select menu) e.x. and =

Theme switches to English, Categories Shown: 2 and 6 e.x. and etc?

Select russian and =

Theme switches to Russian, Categories Shown: 4, 7 and 9 e.x. and etc?

Is this possible?

Thank you,
Rolleyes
Maybe it would be easier to use my free translation plugin here

This free version is easy to use for a two languages forum using english as one of them. Almost every part of your forum can be translated in both languages with this plugin.

Soon a Premium version for multi-languages with a language files analyser in the AdminCp will be available on MyBBCodes.
Thank you for your recomendation,

But it will not work correctly for me anyway.

Besides I think it will not translate pictures? Postbit buttons and stuff..

Smile

I need plugin like this so I don't have to install another version of MYBB to have another language support!

My MYBB doesn't have this function on default? Not needed? Hard to ahchive?

Thank you anyway,

(2010-01-04, 03:24 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it would be easier to use my free translation plugin here

This free version is easy to use for a two languages forum using english as one of them. Almost every part of your forum can be translated in both languages with this plugin.

Soon a Premium version for multi-languages with a language files analyser in the AdminCp will be available on MyBBCodes.
I am using this plugin for displaying post content and images related to the selected language.

You can also modify other plugins text/html settings to use different text and images based on the selected language.

Buttons should change by default if you already have installed their language images directory.

The main avantage of using this method is that even your members could use both languages in their own post.

Try it, you can delete it afterward if you think that it is not doing everything you want... Wink

This plugin is not modifying any other file, so it is safe to use.
Thank you, exdiogene! Wink

I'll try it soon...

(2010-01-04, 04:57 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I am using this plugin for displaying post content and images related to the selected language.

You can also modify other plugins text/html settings to use different text and images based on the selected language.

Buttons should change by default if you already have installed their language images directory.

The main avantage of using this method is that even your members could use both languages in their own post.

Try it, you can delete it afterward if you think that it is not doing everything you want... Wink

This plugin is not modifying any other file, so it is safe to use.
I saw a plugin for this. Go back far in the release section, one is there.
Dear Mark.M,

Listen I have looked carefully from the beginning of the section Plugins & Code Modifications / Releases and could find plugin that I need!

Could you be kind helping me to find it once you saw it?

Thank you much,