MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: halohub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so I have some things I would like help with
Halohub
First I need people to sign up to my forum. This forum is all about halo we offer free halo captures and microsoft points
If you sign up and refer 10 people to the forum we will give you a 2100 microsoft point code/card.

Note the refered users will need to have atleast 10 posts each
So every 10 refers you have if they have atleast 10 posts each u get 2100 microsoft points

And halo captures are completely free just post on the forum to earn exp to be able to post a request and there you have it free capture

Also I need moderators and jounalists for my forum I will need a journalists to have good English and has to be active in the community as they will be posting site updates when I ask also they will need to be able to use let's say posh english in updates no slang like "u".

Moderators will need to be able to take orders and never try to do their on thing they are not allowed to delete threads only move then to trash so that the forum looks more a active

So yea

Http://www.Halo-hub.co.cc
Sorry but....most of your posts was about needing good writers. I get it's a Halo forum...but for what system? Is it multi-platform? what?

Also, I would suggest cutting down on the amount of sections.
Also, if you want to make something of this site, like you seem to, try getting a full TLD>
What a tld and it's xbox 360
As i said in my PM. TLD = Top Level Domain
I get a 500 Server Error.
thats sorted now
(2010-01-06, 11:47 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I get a 500 Server Error.
Same here...
if you on x10 hosting one of the admins was running a update
So you have money to buy microsoft points but no money to buy a real domain and paid hosting? just wondering lol
Pages: 1 2