MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to remove this ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

could someone tell me how to remove this :

[Image: 11134011.png]
(2010-01-04, 05:04 PM)Bl4ck.b4nd Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I think that comes with a plugin? Uninstall the plugin you installed for the group legend or you added it manually to the template? If that is the case, simply undo the change.
Moved to plugin support, this isn't a part of core MyBB.
Ok

I still need some answers Big Grin
Disable the plugin for it....??
(2010-01-04, 05:09 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-04, 05:04 PM)Bl4ck.b4nd Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I think that comes with a plugin? Uninstall the plugin you installed for the group legend or you added it manually to the template? If that is the case, simply undo the change.

No its not a plugin.

I changed the theme and I got that so I want to remove it
I can't see how that would be in the theme itself, how would it know what colours to use?? You need PHP for that. Without your URL we can't say for sure where to look but check the index_boardstats template.
(2010-01-04, 06:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see how that would be in the theme itself, how would it know what colours to use?? You need PHP for that. Without your URL we can't say for sure where to look but check the index_boardstats template.

I checked index_boardstats but didn't find it there
The source code is saying it's in the index_boardstats template, paste that template here.
Try index_whosonline Wink
Pages: 1 2