MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I've been hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I been hacked because of a devil person who was admin on my site and he closed the board now I cannot login. Please help...

www.deposat.com
heloo there
1st if he didn't change ur password go to ./admin/index.php and log in normally and open ur board.

in case u couldn't then ofcourse u have an access to your PhpMyAdmin, go there, and run this query

UPDATE `prefix_settings` SET value = 'no' WHERE name='boardclosed';

this will open ur site, then i think u know how to get back ur pass in case it was changed
regards
Tahnx zaher1988,

But the guy deleted everthing I had to upload my backup.
but the data base is still untouched as far as i guess!! Smile
so in gerenal , u haven't lost too much
regards
Well he has deleted all threads and all members..
ow alright!! i'm sorry for u.

hope u have an early backup!!
u know how to them right? import the data base, and install ur board as ur upgrading it.
regard
Done it already but old backup anyway better than nothing
Hello
it seems that a new security risk/bug resulted to hacking you. please read my pm and answer if you like. may i be helpfull for you

regs
imei
zaher1988 Wrote:heloo there
1st if he didn't change ur password go to ./admin/index.php and log in normally and open ur board.

in case u couldn't then ofcourse u have an access to your PhpMyAdmin, go there, and run this query

UPDATE `prefix_settings` SET value = 'no' WHERE name='boardclosed';

this will open ur site, then i think u know how to get back ur pass in case it was changed
regards
do you sure about this metod? i think that settings of board cached in setting.php file and it is uses for setting not data oin database.
may i mistake but it is good for see.
Just a general piece of advice that you should take into regard after you have patched your board: change the directory of your admin panel, so potential hackers won't find it easily.
Pages: 1 2