MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: netspeed showdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Wait so instead of blocking bad sites as they are found they block them all and then have a white list? Damn, research projects must suck.
Go on IE and look at approved sites :p
lol the whitelist comes directly from the main server of the school (or however that's called), so there's nothing to do Toungue I think only wikipedia is available (and some school's network sites), and ironially, they don't let us use Wikipedia for anything at all. So yeah, researchs not only suck at my school, it's impossible to make them >.< They should just disable wifi, it's useless anyways Toungue
Cept for Laptops Toungue
I have pretty good speeds. At least I get what my ISP promises.
[Image: 675427215.png]
[Image: 7301303.png]
I'm at my Dads, so this is his Internet. I'll post mine when I get back, mine is a lot better Big Grin

[Image: 675442669.png]
As promised, here is mine from home.

[Image: 678401219.png]
[Image: 7543486.png]
(2010-01-07, 11:22 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]lol the whitelist comes directly from the main server of the school (or however that's called), so there's nothing to do Toungue I think only wikipedia is available (and some school's network sites), and ironially, they don't let us use Wikipedia for anything at all. So yeah, researchs not only suck at my school, it's impossible to make them >.< They should just disable wifi, it's useless anyways Toungue

When I was at school I just used a prepaid HSDPA broadband card Toungue I bought a 15gb recharge for $130 at the start of the year and that got me through the year at school Toungue
(2010-01-10, 11:09 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-07, 11:22 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]lol the whitelist comes directly from the main server of the school (or however that's called), so there's nothing to do Toungue I think only wikipedia is available (and some school's network sites), and ironially, they don't let us use Wikipedia for anything at all. So yeah, researchs not only suck at my school, it's impossible to make them >.< They should just disable wifi, it's useless anyways Toungue

When I was at school I just used a prepaid HSDPA broadband card Toungue I bought a 15gb recharge for $130 at the start of the year and that got me through the year at school Toungue

lol some guys at school always bring some little USB modems (I have no clue of how they're called lol) that give them internet. I might get one myself too Toungue
I love wifi keys. My work gives me one when i go on vacation. Unlimited deal is on it. (I've gotton upto 100 i think)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5