MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spaces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Make it so when you have more than one space between a letter it shows up. Like "___ (3 spaces) ...". Normally if you type it removes those extra spaces. You could use the code MyCode but the other MyCodes don't show up in there.
I'm pretty sure it's your browser that actually renders those spaces as one. The only way you could do this in MyBB's core is to convert all spaces into an nbsp;, which means the HTML code will look like:

I'm pretty sure it's your browser that actually renders those spaces as one.

Create a MyCode to use the nbsp to make the amount of spaces you need.
Yeah this happens on any page for me, I was making a page the other day and put about 20 spaces in normal HTML and it showed as 1.
This should still work for MyBB 1.4: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=24
I believe MyBB doesn't include this as users report issues with using multiple spaces in custom MyCodes.
I think we did that before (convert 2+ spaces with the appropriate number of nbsp tags) but there were line wrapping issues I think by people who abused this...