MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pro9ramming forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to say hello to all members of MYBB community.
I use MYBB for almost a year now, and i have experience with other forum scripts, but MYBB really made my work easier.
I developed a few forums with MYBB script and i though how ungrateful i am, because i didn't even supported guys who developed scripts and plugins.
And now i have the opportunity to congratulate all developers, designers and other stuff who have been working on MYBB project.

It can be a bit late, because people post here about their forums at the moment they install them and release them into work. Well despite that fact, i decided to post here about Pro9ramming forum that i am running.

URL : http://www.pro9ramming.com

It has over 100 members now and it is running for few months now.
It is a programming community with loads of tutorials and codes for learning programming and expert exchange.

Since i am a programmer, i work in several languages, i decided to make a place for programmers and for people who are learning to become a programmer.

That is everything. If you have questions, just ask.
I am satisfied to show my work in the last few months to knowledgeable people here. Thank you again for providing us such a script and plugins.

Dr DEBCOL
(2010-01-05, 02:22 PM)drdebcol Wrote: [ -> ]I developed a few forums with MYBB script and i though how ungrateful i am, because i didn't even supported guys who developed scripts and plugins.
And now i have the opportunity to congratulate all developers, designers and other stuff who have been working on MYBB project.

Yet you remove the theme copyright? Good forum otherwise.
You use outdated plugins...
You need to learn to speak the english.
(2010-01-05, 02:22 PM)drdebcol Wrote: [ -> ][color=#0000CD]I developed a few forums with MYBB script and i though how ungrateful i am, because i didn't even supported guys who developed scripts and plugins.

Should be:

I have created a few forums with MyBB and i though how ungrateful i am(???), because I have not supported the people who have developed scripts and plugins.

My changes are in bold, and I could not understand what you were trying to say where there are italics.

This is just an example.

Ontopic: Good idea for a board.
Not everyone has English as their native language. It was understandable enough and I've seen much worse.
@Jakee
Theme copyright. Well i was doing something with templates, so i may somehow deleted it.
I am going to fix that !
@Tierney
I wanted to say that i was ungrateful because i used the script and i didn't say "thanks" to developers.
Sorry about small grammar mistake, it won't happen again.
And yeah it is good idea, but there are loads of programming forums though.
(2010-01-05, 02:22 PM)drdebcol Wrote: [ -> ]I developed a few forums with MYBB script and i though how ungrateful i am, because i didn't even supported guys who developed scripts and plugins.

Well you have still not restored the theme copyright so it seems that you are still being ungrateful and still not supporting Justin who developed that theme.
(2010-01-05, 07:16 PM)drdebcol Wrote: [ -> ]@Jakee
Theme copyright. Well i was doing something with templates, so i may somehow deleted it.
I am going to fix that !

This seems to be the excuse of the year. How many people have said that? o.o
@Everyone who have posted here
Who says that i don't respect others work ???
I have returned "Theme created by Justin S." and i put link on his site too.
That was a mistake, not intentionally really.

BTW Thank you for replying to me about that mistake !