MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requesting some english images for Librio.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've already put in a request in the thread and PMed the author with no luck, so maybe somebody can help me out and whip up some english images that match the theme (I made an attempt, but apparently I can't see what color they are suppose to be so they turn out mismatched). Sad

The theme itself comes with an English directory but the images aren't in english so I'm assuming they were just forgotten but it's been a few days so I turn elsewhere for a solution.

Link to theme: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-62012.html
I got a reply from SoniQuake but apparently there were no english images made and no PSD available so I'm pleading with anybody who can at least make a PSD for me to use? It doesn't have to be identical to the ones that come with it, it just has to match.
If i can get some time later on, i will pixel by pixel edit Toungue No idea how it will look like though :/
(2010-01-07, 02:49 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]If i can get some time later on, i will pixel by pixel edit Toungue No idea how it will look like though :/

Why pixel by pixel? It's extremely easy to do this by just taking a 1 pixel wide x image height selection. Cutting (or copying doesn't matter) then do a free transform to stretch it over the text. And, then add your text Big Grin.
In Gimp? Toungue
I'm sure GIMP have something for free transform, and copy + paste Toungue
It does, i'm just not that good Toungue
I gave it a try, not sure if you will like it or not. But if you do, just tell me and I'll do all of them. I uploaded two different ones(different fonts).

Smile
[attachment=16904]
[attachment=16905]
I went through and created my own, not sure how well they look though...[attachment=16908]
My newthread one looks more like the original one Toungue
Pages: 1 2