MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote Username
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I don't think I ever posted this up publicly, but I wrote this plugin a long time ago cause I really don't like MyBB 1.4's quote syntax.
[attachment=16875]

It uses [quote=USERNAME;PID] syntax, but should be tweakable to be modified as you like.
(2010-01-07, 03:41 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I ever posted this up publicly, but I wrote this plugin a long time ago cause I really don't like MyBB 1.4's quote syntax.

It uses [quote=USERNAME;PID] syntax, but should be tweakable to be modified as you like.
Thank you.
I think it worked:
[attachment=16883]

How do I change the "Skiilz Wrote:" message?
EDIT: I'll do it later. don't have time, tonight skillz.
Ok Thank you Mark.
What do you want it to say?
(2010-01-07, 03:41 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I ever posted this up publicly, but I wrote this plugin a long time ago cause I really don't like MyBB 1.4's quote syntax.

That mod does look better than the current syntax and I'll take a look at the code even though it doesn't call the username and see if I can modify it to my liking.
(2010-01-08, 12:48 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want it to say?
Originally posted by USER
(2010-01-08, 01:21 AM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-08, 12:48 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want it to say?
Originally posted by USER

Either i didn't fix my core, or it doesn't like it when i do a find and replace for Wrote. Would be easier if it wasn't changing what came first. never done that :p
Isn't that a language string?
It is a language file. It's in global.lang.php but the username will be on the left unless you change it around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5