MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP not working and Forum is Locked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-01-08, 04:06 PM)punked Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-07, 12:03 AM)DavidK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-06, 08:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see CHMODs there... Undecided If they're not there how could you have sorted the CHMODs before... that'll be why it's not working, if they're not there...

Hi Matt,

Thank you for pervious help advice Smile, I have reinstalled the board and used Cuteftp to ensure correct CMODs. Board and ACP now working!

Has to be a BUT at this url: http://www.unifiedtranslators.com/forums/index.php
I have red cross in Forum is Locked (but can use it) in this forum search does not show why, how do I clear this maybe in acp?

DavidK

He he he he, That's a key to what the images mean on Threads & Posts!

Ha Ha HA in English to most it means ? is says Forum or Board is Locked the same as your car is Locked soy you can not get IN!!!

Or members to our site can not use it (but you can due to error in the key) ??

David K.
I'm not really sure what you're referring to now... I don't see any forums with a red cross. You can still get in them and view threads, you just can't post in them.
(2010-01-09, 01:33 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really sure what you're referring to now... I don't see any forums with a red cross. You can still get in them and view threads, you just can't post in them.

Matt,

He's on about the key at the bottom of the index page where it tells you what each of the images mean

I.E. Forum Contains New Posts, Forum Contains No New Posts, Forum Is Locked
(2010-01-08, 04:06 PM)punked Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-07, 12:03 AM)DavidK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-06, 08:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see CHMODs there... Undecided If they're not there how could you have sorted the CHMODs before... that'll be why it's not working, if they're not there...

Hi Matt,

Thank you for pervious help advice Smile, I have reinstalled the board and used Cuteftp to ensure correct CMODs. Board and ACP now working!

Has to be a BUT at this url: http://www.unifiedtranslators.com/forums/index.php
I have red cross in Forum is Locked (but can use it) in this forum search does not show why, how do I clear this maybe in acp?

DavidK

He he he he, That's a key to what the images mean on Threads & Posts!

Not sure the HE he he should not be deleted?

The Forum is Locked is a (Key) I think in most Forums the Board is ON/OFF this was the confusion. (after a reinstall ACP working, fist download no admin files)

Thread now complete. DavidK
Pages: 1 2