MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: auto loader for mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi id like a plug in for mybb, this is a auto loader like the one you'll find at this url http://www.massivecrew.com/index.php... thanks
What is that supposed to be?
You place a 9 digit code, which then is placed at the top of a list, the user can bump the code to the top every 15 minutes to 1 hour. and after about 100 codes a new list starts...
Bump
Thanks
I have no idea what that does. Looks like some gimmick that's useless for a forum.
No not pointless, can anyone make one for me ?
(2010-01-07, 10:13 PM)an1mal Wrote: [ -> ]You place a 9 digit code, which then is placed at the top of a list, the user can bump the code to the top every 15 minutes to 1 hour. and after about 100 codes a new list starts...

And why would someone do this?
What would the point be?
The point is that I and tens of thousands of others play an on line game for the Ipod/phone and the larger the members you have the stronger you are...this is a good thing to have on a gaming forum...so can anyone help me pls thank you
Explain again, that made little sense, other then the fact someone else does it, and you also want to.
Pages: 1 2