MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so i have read about how people can not click on things in the Admin CP. It gives them a "406 Not Acceptable" error page. That is what I am getting. I can access the Admin Cp perfectly. But when i go to click a link i get that error. I have set the permissions correctly, i have installed multiple times. I have set the cookie path correctly. I am not sure why i am getting this error. I have tryed with the newest version as well as 4.8
Um, the newest version isn't 1.4.8, that was released over 6 months ago... Undecided 1.4.11 is the latest release... and have you read the sticky thread in this forum about ACP issues??
yes, i know.
I tryed to install the 1.4.11 and i got the same error, so i tryed 1.4.8 because my last forum ran on that and i didnt have this problem.

I have read the sticky and tried everything in that thread. Still i get the same error.
Then you'll need to ask your host. 406 isn't the regular error message anyway. Plus installing an older version, especially one that old, to try and get it to work isn't really the best method, missing out on bug and security fixes...