MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Views Counter Stopped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well all this started some months ago when I installed the "myfavicon (1.1)" plugin, when I saw that the thread counter stopped and saw that the plugin caused this problem I deactived it, and the counter worked again, but now I tried to give this plugin a last chance by trying "myfavicon (1.2)" but the thread counter problem was still there, so I immediately deactivated de plugin and I even removed it but the problem now continued! Undecided

I deactivated the other plugin I installed that same day (Profile buddies) but that didn't seem to cause the problem at all...

I tried to Rebuild Thread Counters and to Rebuild all the Cache but the error remains...

Delayed Thread View Updates is Off

I tried tu upload a fresh showthread.php but it had no effect.

I searched for a solution for hours but I couldn't find anything that could really help, I know myfavicon created this problem but I already disable and remove it, and the problem is still there...

The mybb version is 1.4.11

I really don't have a clue what to do now Huh I'm out of ideas...

Update: I found that this problem comes from the plugin "profiledesign"... why some plugins make the thread views to stop? is there something possible to do?
Bump, I'm having the same problem. Smile
What plugins do you have??
Delayed Thread View Updates is Off

Have you checked the permissions of your settings.php?