MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Gamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Community Gamer

www.cgamer.co.uk

The place to be for Gaming, Tech and General Discussion. Community Gamer has evolved over the last 4-5 months improving in all areas plus getting extra features to make the site even more enjoyable for people interested in gaming, tech and just general chat/discussions.

We have a wordpress blog which is starting to get updated as often as possible, which has JUST been re themed to make it cleaner for the reader. Next we have our MYBB powered forums with a huge number of plugins and a theme that has been heavily modified. I have gone for a clean and simple layout. I find that having too many colours and complex layouts distracts the reader.

Next our most proud feature is our Game Server. We were recently sponsored by UFrag who have been able to provide us with a 20 slot condition zero game server, and a 10 slot teamspeak server. Their support is incredible and there services, I cannot doubt them in any way. They also do single voice hosting and web hosting.

Theres more, we also have a radio which is a shoutcast server with 100 slots. We can stream at 128kb/s which is a perfect quality for our listeners with clear music. We have a referrals system and a download for people who may have trouble getting the web radio player working.

So thats it basically, here are a few of the main links you may be interested in:

http://www.cgamer.co.uk
http://www.cgamer.co.uk/community
http://www.cgamer.co.uk/forums
http://www.cgamer.co.uk/radio

Our game server IP is 94.229.79.116:27015 and is for the game Counter Strike: Conditon Zero

Enjoy.
After running in to hosting problems, we no longer have a radio, however an mate I have known for a while now has managed to re host my website for me, plus provide a huge server which loads of game servers can be hosted on, plus he has his own TF2 game servers!

We are also now sponsored by www.ufrag.net who have provided us with a 30 slot server (Deathmatch) and a match server as we have a core 5 which is now in the ED open ladder.

For more information sign up to the forums and browse the website!

We are looking for admins for the TF2 servers, and maybe more servers as they are created! You will see the links easily when you get on the site. Make sure you sign up to the forums!

www.cgamer.co.uk
Our sponsor has also been able to let us offer you a great deal when buying ANY service from them.

Visit http://www.ufrag.net and use the following voucher:

cGamerref
[case sensitive]

ON ANY ORDER, to get 20% off. This includes Game and voice servers, plus web hosting! Amazing support team, friendly, fast and efficient.
Not bad. I like the theme, I have never seen it before.
(2010-04-10, 11:50 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. I like the theme, I have never seen it before.

Its still a theme made by "Theme by DzinerStudio Converted to MyBB by Josh G" but iv made my own thead images and stuff, and there is a HUGE amount of customising and template edits Big Grin
Just a few updates, I have made loads of small, some quite big edits to the template and style of some areas. Iv made the whole top header section merged into one for quick and easy navigation for users Big Grin

If you know about our gaming servers, we have changed the counter strike source mini games server for a 24/7 Garrys Mod build server. Loads of fun, come and join at any time!

I really want to start some competitions and events, prizes will most likely be a game bought for the winner, which will have to be chose from the Steam Store, which I will purchase and give to your account as a gift. I have tried competitions before giving away battlefield heroes gear and battlefund codes which I had collected over time from my magazine subscriptions. No one entered, hopefully more people can sign up to make it worth while Big Grin

The ufrag server 20% off voucher also still stands, and in the next few weeks, maybe months I want to implement a VIP Membership to the community, here you will receive loads of new permissions and features over the forums, plus VIP membership on our game servers!

WWW.CGAMER.CO.UK

[Hope me updating my forum showcase thread is ok, I guess its better than making a new thread right?]
Woah I love the theme.
Seems good, but I'm not into gaming as much as I was before, so I won't join. :p
Quote:Hope me updating my forum showcase thread is ok, I guess its better than making a new thread right?

In the past we've had folks here keep posting about updating their forums, if I'm not mistaken it got stopped. Just imagine how this forum would look if everyone did it!!
I'm pretty impressed on your theme editing. You've edited the SilentWave theme into a custom theme that doesn't look nothing like SilentWave. Nice job.
(2010-05-06, 12:56 PM)Coppa Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty impressed on your theme editing. You've edited the SilentWave theme into a custom theme that doesn't look nothing like SilentWave. Nice job.

Haha yeah, loads of editing, although my coding isn't the best.. that html validation site, I get tons of errors on that of my site, Just too much work to resolve most of them... Iv just added Labrocca Ficons plugin to the site too, it really does brighten up the boards.. thank god I downloaded this plugin before my subscription runs out, there are just a few of the plug ins at mybb central that I need, think I am going to have to resubscribe >.<
Pages: 1 2