MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Integration - Recent Posts on Main Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
prolly you have to change this line according to your own database layout

"FROM mybb_threads t"
Umm, I'm not sure what you mean. I haven't changed the names of the tables so how would it be different from what's in the code?
Is there a way to exclude certain forums such as Staff Discussion?
Hey trying to add target="_blank" to the link so it opens in a new tab but it gives me a syntax error can someone please help me by adding it to these 2 links
$list .= "<strong><a href=\"forum/showthread.php?tid={$fetch['tid']}\">".htmlspecialchars_uni($fetch['subject'])."</a></strong><br />";
        $poster = "<a href=\"forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=".$fetch['uid']."\">{$fetch['username']}</a>";
insert
target=\"_blank\"
directly after the "<a " and don't forget to leave a space before and after it
Not working for me.
Can anyone tell me where exactly to put these code?
In order to display latest posts on MyBB index page.
have an error...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_attachment_icon() (previously declared in /home/veteranc/public_html/test/wp-includes/post-template.php:1027) in /home/veteranc/public_html/test/forums/inc/functions.php on line 2723

Here is what I have in my code...

<!--recent posts-->
<?php
chdir("forums/"); // path to MyBB
define("IN_MYBB", 1);
require("./global.php");
?>
<!--/recent posts-->
That is at the very top of my header.php file (I'm using wordpress btw)

Here is my site...

http://www.veterancompany.sitefrost.com/test

when you go there it reads from index.php, which sends it to a series of folders until it reaches the folder where the theme I am using is located and that is the index.php it reads from

now my forums are located in "test/forums" so I put "forums/" in there, is there a problem somewhere that I'm not seeing?
I keep getting the error:

Language file not found!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5