MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A site I helped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For the last time, I didn't steal the theme, I borrowed images, which I could not get because I don't have a vbulletin. U know what, I will just add a link to his site, I just ask that people not say I stole it please. Sorry to anyone who I may have annoyed. But could we discuss more about the site rather than the theme.
(2010-01-09, 05:21 AM)cOoKiEs X Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't steal the theme, I borrowed images

lol, thats one for the epic quotes thread. Good luck pleading that to the judge, I didn't realise as Evoke said that it was a commercial skin any way, so your undoubtedly violating their copyright so even restoring the link isn't going to save you.
The site is virtually empty, assuming that there are forums not viewable to guests.
(2010-01-09, 05:39 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-09, 05:21 AM)cOoKiEs X Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't steal the theme, I borrowed images

lol, thats one for the epic quotes thread. Good luck pleading that to the judge, I didn't realise as Evoke said that it was a commercial skin any way, so your undoubtedly violating their copyright so even restoring the link isn't going to save you.

Yes, but there are other people who have made premium skins for mybb, smf and other forums but they do not contain all the same images and if you read what I said, I said I borrowed images meaning I saved the images I could not find because once again, I don't have a vbulletin so I couldn't get all the images.
EDIT: Oh well, I guess it will be removed, Maybe I should make my own theme cause I don't wanna create for problems.
(2010-01-10, 01:04 AM)cOoKiEs X Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but there are other people who have made premium skins for mybb, smf and other forums but they do not contain all the same images and if you read what I said, I said I borrowed images meaning I saved the images I could not find because once again, I don't have a vbulletin so I couldn't get all the images.
EDIT: Oh well, I guess it will be removed, Maybe I should make my own theme cause I don't wanna create for problems.

You CANNOT name one.

You can't borrow images without permission let alone a premium theme.
Ok, I can understand how irl you could maybe borrow a picture... But how in God's green earth can you borrow images on the internet? =/ Am I missing something here?
(2010-01-08, 12:20 AM)cOoKiEs X Wrote: [ -> ]Well here is a site I worked on, it's an runescape private server, I do enjoy playing them, Due to too many off-topic arguments, I have edited this. So please just discuss what I should add, like if I should make a custom theme or what mods and Plugins I should add, you help is great!

http://www.valorscape.org/main

Again this is not my forum.

Ah RSPS were always fun, used to code them Toungue. Java FTW but what you did is nothing. I used to integrate RSPS with vB integrating highscores, chats, userids, ranks, etc. All you did is create a forum with a ripped theme...
Also, the logo is copyright (you see that little paw? yupp)
Why not do yourself a favour, remove/delete the theme you're using and install one of the many free ones that's available here at MyBB?
(2010-01-11, 03:12 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Why not do yourself a favour, remove/delete the theme you're using and install one of the many free ones that's available here at MyBB?

And then let us rip him for using a free theme?

Good theme, just make your own images.
Pages: 1 2 3