MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A site I helped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well here is a site I worked on, it's an runescape private server, I do enjoy playing them, Due to too many off-topic arguments, I have edited this. So please just discuss what I should add, like if I should make a custom theme or what mods and Plugins I should add, you help is great!

<snip>

Again this is not my forum.
By "based on" you mean you stole the theme and didn't give credit (not that giving credit justifies stealing the theme in the first place)?
you did not make that theme you noob... i had that theme before, its by ruckun, he made that theme, i can provide link to his site if you need proof... stop stealing cred for what you didnt make.
I made this.
Yes, RockuN has realeased a Bluefox, a redfox and a greenfox and even a pinkfox!
But his redfox is too orange and I didn't like it so I made on myself, besides there are different images, RockuN didn't use tge right images for alotof things. I know his site too, please show it, I'm no thief. And also, before you say I made recolour conscider this, the theme would still need the same directory thus forcing to upload two themes which would not allow me to release this theme. This theme is on a custom XML. I only used Some Images from RockuN like the background, the post reply and I think the e-mail button. I swear This is my theme. Yes RockuN has a redfox but it is not like mine. If I must, I will add credits to RockuN for the images. I don't know why you guys think I would steal it with so much evidence out there, If I stole it, I would be busted but I didn't, what other mybb theme has these colors and ALL THE SAME images? If you find one, show me and I will remove my theme. I even made a project thread for my theme on another forum. Oh well, I guess we gotta βε careful over the net.
You should at least add a credit for the author in the footer, what you did was just a color variation.
Yes, Another version of his theme you could say but with new images and not his exact theme, I didn't recolor the images bit indeed, I made the color he did not do. But still, I'm no thief or ripper. Perhaps I will add credits.
umm... yeah, if I make a dark version of google's logo, is it my logo? (lol that was an stupid example). But anyways, yeah, you're not ripper, you just grabbed a theme, made color changes, removed the credit and claim it as your own Angel
Nope, I didn't.
I didn't do a recolor, then it would still use the original image directory and It would have to be renamed every time it was used. I swear, it wasn't a recolor.
So did you start completely from scratch and code every line and make every image yourself? If not then your stealing by removing that copyright. What harm does one little link do any way to recognize the original efforts of the theme creator?
Isn't this a premium theme anyway?
Pages: 1 2 3