MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For work Im in charge of doing a 'Cyber Camp'

Day 1 will be computer basics, internet saftey, free time, etc
Day 2 and 3 are a gaming tournament (With Prizes)

Im just wondering what game to do though, I thought about doing a RuneScape tourney (Its little kids) but Im not sure if any of them will have an account, let alone high enough for a good tourney. Any one else got ideas for a game?

Remember this are computer newbies.
You could be awesome, and buy lots and lots of Cod6.... Or you could download a free one like combat arms, or op7. Make basic accounts, keep them logged on. Or if you really want basics, do yeti games lol.
yeti?

I have also thought about Line Rider, Maple Story (Never played tho so dont know what its like), or pawn (pawngame.com)
haha that wasn't bad!
Well I wouldn't recommend any rpgs as if anyone who plays it a lot will have an advantage Toungue.

Why not quake live? It's browser based and kick lime Big Grin.
Link?

Walking around the library (thats where i work) ive noticed kids playing RuneScape so on the signup sheet I put a 'Runescape Account?' field

That way if I have alot of runescape players maybe I can do that and do something else with the others.

Ive got 9-12 hours of this...gotta fill it up somehow
Bloons Tower Defense 4 tourney :awsm: