MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Script editing help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rolleyes a little bit of template i have edited to make my search results to look like my forum display....

forum display pic

[Image: i6auea.jpg]

my Search results pic

[Image: 4vspxf.jpg]

You must have noticed in pics that search results is not having the author ( onuper side of thread author) replies witten ( on uperside of replies of thread)

heres my search result script
<html>
		<head>
		<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->search_results}</title>
		{$headerinclude}
		</head>
		<body>
		{$header}
		<table width="100%" align="center" border="0">
			<tr>
	<td align="right" valign="top">{$multipage}</td>
                </tr>
         </table>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
           <tr>
                   <td colspan="8" class="thead">
					<strong>{$lang->search_results}</strong>
				</td>
			</tr>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
	<td class="{$bgcolor}">
		{$attachment_count}
		<div>
			<span>{$prefix}{$gotounread}[{$thread['prefix']}]<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><b>{$thread['subject']}</b></a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
			</div><i>{$thread['description']}</i>
	</td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}">{$thread['profilelink']}</td>   <td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}</td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}">{$thread['views']}</td>
	{$rating}
	<td class="{$bgcolor}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
		<span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate} {$lastposttime}<br />
		<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>
	</td>
{$modbit}
</tr></table><tr>
				<td align="left" valign="top">{$multipage}</td>
				<td align="right" valign="top">{$inlinemod}</td>
			</tr>

{$footer}
		</body>
		</html>

if some one can edit it for me .. and provide the replies,threads,post icons,views all these things which are in forum display pic >>>>plz edit and give it to me.....Rolleyes
i will really be thnks full of you all..
Can you please stop making new threads on this, you already have one, which is in the right forum, this one is not, please just stick to that one.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-61652.html