MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4.*] Custom Page!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Great plugin! Looking forward for more pages.
Hi,
everyone who want more pages: Have a look at Page Manager ( http://mods.mybboard.net/view/page-manager )
(2010-01-13, 05:18 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
everyone who want more pages: Have a look at Page Manager ( http://mods.mybboard.net/view/page-manager )
Why did you added this here???
This is the babjusi's thread...
Why not? Some users asked for more than one page. I don't want to discuss about the linked plugin here. It was just a hint. Wink
(2010-01-13, 05:35 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? Some users asked for more than one page. I don't want to discuss about the linked plugin here. It was just a hint. Wink

Because it is not ethical to hijack someones''s plugin thread with links to your own plugins but whatever, each to its own.
(2010-01-13, 05:35 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? Some users asked for more than one page. I don't want to discuss about the linked plugin here. It was just a hint. Wink
Me too...
Mhmmm... Create a new thread with your plugin?
(2010-01-13, 05:37 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Because it is not ethical to hijack someones''s plugin thread with links to your own plugins but whatever, each to its own.

Okay... I'm sorry! You are allowed to hijack one of my threads (if you want)! Wink

I'm back to topic:

It'S better to create an own page on Admin CP. It's more powerfull and your are not limited on settings page. Try it. You will see, it's very easy. I think you will create very powerfull plugins if you break out from settings page! Smile
(2010-01-13, 05:43 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-13, 05:37 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Because it is not ethical to hijack someones''s plugin thread with links to your own plugins but whatever, each to its own.
It'S better to create an own page on Admin CP. It's more powerfull and your are not limited on settings page. Try it. You will see, it's very easy. I think you will create very powerfull plugins if you break out from settings page! Smile
Yes. It's easier than creating a .php file and a template for a custom page.
(2010-01-13, 05:43 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay... I'm sorry! You are allowed to hijack one of my threads (if you want)! Wink

I'm back to topic:

I am not like that.

As I already stated in my first post, all we needed was a simple custom page for the forum that I coded it originally. When we will need more custom pages I will expand my plugin to include them. But for the moment it is fine the way it is.
Read between the lines please (I already finished hijacking this thread on post #14). Wink

I wanted to say, that you are a very good plugin programmer und this plugin is also a good extension for MyBB! Smile
What I see in most of your plugins: You jail yourself in MyBB settings page... If you break out and create own pages in ACP your plugins will become more powerfull.
Pages: 1 2 3