MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wanted: Plush Red Fox Slippers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope I posted this is in a reasonable place...
It's cold around here, at least compared to 100+ degree summers. I need something to keep my feet warm, and my socks aren't cutting it. I've borrowed a pair of slippers from my stepfather while he's gone, but that ends tomorrow and I'd like my own. I collect fox-themed stuff, so I figured I would get a pair of fox slippers.

I've tried searching several different terms through Google, but cannot for the life of me find any plush red fox slippers. I always get either things made from real foxes (hell no) or pages that contain fox stuff, except for the one thing I'm looking for (or pages that have nothing to do with either foxes or slippers). I've also tried widening my criteria for simply "animal slippers" but always get the same limited selection (really? That company makes skunk slippers, koala slippers, two kinds of tiger slippers, but not fox slippers?).

I was hoping some people could donate a moment of their time to help a friend with cold feet. The more options I can get the better, since I would like to choose and not be stuck with a single product that may not quite fit in with the rest of my collection. I am a guy with about size 10 (US measurement) feet.

I would like to be sure to make it known that I refuse to buy anything that is made from real foxes. I like them too much to have one killed so I can put it on my feet.

Thank you for your time!
I actually have seen this at a discount store sadly enough lol. I will check there again if you want lol? (Local small store.
If you could get the name of the company that makes them that would be nice. I would rather buy online than have to deal with getting money to someone I've never met, no offense.

Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they were discontinued or something [Image: neutral.png].
I wouldn't either, i'm pretty sure it was some no name brand either. I will go in on sunday after church.

*Don't worry my parents wouldn't let me send it anyways Toungue
I searched some more today and still can't find any. It's hard not getting distracted by other foxy things...
(2010-01-10, 04:44 AM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I searched some more today and still can't find any. It's hard not getting distracted by other foxy things...

I'll try go get to the store to see if they have it lol. (Also what do you mean foxy things lol)
I meant fox-themed stuff like this or these, not, er, other things. I could probably have worded that better...
They don't have any in stock, apparently they were a misprint and only had like 100 of them. But on Ebay i found this. Sorry Sad

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fox-Slippers-Sneaker...2ea94e22fc