MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forumotion to mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hmm, i know some says it is impossible to move forumotion into another server cuz they dont provide the DB.. but OH MY GOSH.. i'm just gettin so sick over it Confused
the layout/theme design looks simply classic ToT
and eventually i found phpBB and SMF has released forumotion converter *through phpBB3*
here and here

and if only it is possible for mybb too, i would REALLY LIKE to move!!!! so please help me Sad
If you had the db you could. I doubt it would work like those converters though(I'm assuming you don't need a db backup for those).

Although you can convert to one of them and then use the merge system to convert to mybb Wink.
Yes, the best method of moving to MyBB is to move from Forumotion --> SMF and then --> MyBB with the database.
(2010-01-10, 12:07 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the best method of moving to MyBB is to move from Forumotion --> SMF and then --> MyBB with the database.

Wrong!
To get to SMF you have to go to phpBB3 FIRST

So just use the forumotion -> phpBB3 -> MyBB method, NOT the forumotion -> phpBB3 -> SMF -> MyBB method. Especially since there are still issues with the SMF 1.1.x to MyBB module.
I could do it for a small fee.
(2010-01-11, 03:47 AM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]I could do it for a small fee.

okay.. i can bank in the money to ur account.
how much u want?
Ill do it shortly. Send me a PM. Do you have a paypal