MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some more help!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
slick Wrote:and I loaded the 1.2 upgrade today (which I downloaded today) and the upgrade.php file only gives me the option of the release candidates and preview release 2.

Upgarding 1.0 to 1.2 doesn't pass by upgrade.php, it's just a matter of replacing files which are in the downloaded file Smile

regards
Sixth problem New problem that I have discovered in the plugin manager....
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class timer in /mounted-storage/home5/sub003/sc12568-QBHD/community/inc/class_timers.php on line 12

EDIT: Ok, it still doesn't matter, as I'm getting all the same problems.

Thanks again for your help so far.
Sorry to double post, but if anyone out there could lend me a hand with this, could you please possibly PM me as I have limited time to fix this.

Cheers.
what script make this error plz?
Obviously the class_timer script in the admin panel.

Can someone please help me asap as I'm still having problems with:

-Dashes everywhere in member's posts (Problem 3)
-Still not able to install themes from an upload or an online directory (Problem 4)
-The Plugin Manager is giving me the message above for some unknown reason (Problem 6)

I really love Mybboard and its flexibility, and I've referred a large number of people to this software, however if I am getting this many errors it essentially makes it a waste of time to use.
it seems that u use a plugin that redeclare timer class. if u use any plugin please attach them here to review.
also
i didnt release your mean from "-Dashes everywhere in member's posts"
-Still not able to install themes from an upload or an online directory
what method do u use for uploading thems and what them u up?
Guys please read my other posts. It makes it twice as hard to repeat myself over and over.

"...A while ago in one of the other releases when some users upgraded to preview release 2 members' posts would contain "/" marks where there was grammar like " or ' etc..."

"...I tried both uploading from a zip folder and from a directory, specifically pointing to the xml file and I still get the same error message as above..."

If I can't get this resurrected tonight I'm going to have to make a switch to another forum software due to time restraints, which is something I definitely don't want to do, so any help is appreciated.

Cheers.
heloo thereSmile

sorry for being late

regarding the slpashes thing, please upload and run " Fix Slashes
if this didn't work , try the other verion.

Upgrade Notes Wrote:If after the upgrade you notice that your old posts and thread subjects contain slashes, please upload the attached PHP file to your forums directory and run it via your web browser. This will attempt to remove any additional slashes. NOTE: You should only ever do this ONCE to prevent other slashes from being removed.

regards
Tried both, and neither of them worked.
Still getting all the other problems aswell. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5