MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myquestion: mark as solved without locking the topic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As i'm not new to modificate standard CMS'es and forums, but don't know how to write PHP, i have a question about this mod. I know how to read some code, no problem, but i can't find the lines for locking a topic.

The only thing that i want (and can't find anywhere) is to modificate this mod so forumusers can keep posting in topics that are already solved.

Can anyone provide me some help with this?
I'm in the middle of writing a plug for this, it should be done soon.
That would be very good.

The Myquestion plugin works fine but it shouldn't close topics, that's all.
I am waiting Matt Wink
Might have a release my Friday. I hope.
Can't wait Matt
Me neither Big Grin

Can i test the beta for you, before public release? The forum i'm busy to set-up is not productive yet so i can take some risk.
Also this plugin do not update the "lastpost", "posts" and "thread" in the section.
Look.
The thread got moved and appear that none is inside the section:
[attachment=16979]

But here you go, there is one thread inside:
[attachment=16980]

Recount&Rebuild worked to make it appear..
Any suggestion? Any update to make?
Could be a bug in MyBB, I know there's one very similar, if it isn't the same one.

As for a beta, I'd release it as a public beta first for people to break, rather than selective. Also Friday was a bit optimistic, not had as much time as I'd thought, maybe Sunday. Hopefully you'll like it.
(2010-01-14, 04:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Could be a bug in MyBB, I know there's one very similar, if it isn't the same one.

As for a beta, I'd release it as a public beta first for people to break, rather than selective. Also Friday was a bit optimistic, not had as much time as I'd thought, maybe Sunday. Hopefully you'll like it.
OK. Can't wait for the release.
Pages: 1 2