MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starcraft II and Diablo 3 Themes Requested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could build two high-quality themes. One for Starcraft II, and the other for Diablo 3.

The theme is for my website (http://gamercraft.co.cc/forums/). Yeah, I know I should be using .net/.com/.org, but I didn't have the money to buy the domain at the time. Besides, .co.cc works fine for us.

Anyway, I don't need this theme urgently, so I can wait a month or two, but I have a few things about the theme that I need:
1. They has to be high-quality. I don't expect anyone to make me a "premium" theme, but the images need to be good.
2. They needs to be "smooth". The images need to fit together, and the theme needs to fit together (same color, style, etc).
3. There needs to be an open space at the top, for my banner. Essentially, leave the very top blank.
4. The theme needs to generally "look good".

If anyone is interested, please reply, and I can give you the full details (how the nav bar looks, general color-theme, browser compatibility, etc).

I would very greatly appreciate if anyone could do this request.
The link returns a 404 error.

And I guess you want the two high quality themes, urgently for free, right?
No. I want two decent-quality themes, and I can wait as long as is needed.

Here's the link: http://gamercraft.co.cc/forums/index.php
I'm not quite sure why the one I posted before 404'd.
You still didn't answer the question. Paid or free?
It's a free request.
As I said in my original post, I don't expect anyone to make me an extremely high-quality theme for free. And I don't even expect anyone to take this request.
That's why it's a request, not an offer.
and then...
just pray, and good luck :LoL: Wink
I can do this but it will not be completed for a month or two. I have a waiting list on themes.
And then, Who's gonna be "volunteer" to make a "quality" Diablo theme with FREE Big Grin
And then, I will download and thanks for being FREE (with High Quality)
(2010-01-12, 12:04 AM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]I can do this but it will not be completed for a month or two. I have a waiting list on themes.

Okay, cool. Big Grin