MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: good bb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it is free or ?
Yes it's free for anyone!!

but ur not allowed to remove the copy right, or distribute it, or distribute modified version
Big Grin

download it from MyBoard

Regards

Should be moved
Can some tell me why Mybboard is free or will the developers ask fee in future
I don't hope so.
all answers lies here

Chris Boulton Wrote:MyBB will always be free to use and support will always be free. In the future (like further down the track near the end of this year) we will be adding the option to buy a "support package" containing access to more support resources [...]

regards
Can you give an example of "ontaining access to more support resources"?
well he was talking about more support resources and priority forums, as i think, they will provide 24 hours support, for example ! and prior them with the latest releases then the free packages, and more detailed help sections ,support packages etc...

i dont have much info about that, chris has to explain later i think Smile

regards
MyBB will always be free (guaranteed while Chris Boulton is in charge). And you can always get help while we have this forum here from other people and us support people. As far as I know, the only thing that may require payment is "priority support" or something like that for people who need urgent help or have complex problems with their forum, but I don't think it will be implemented in the near future yet.