MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why is MyBB in no installer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, Anyone that uses their own host should know this, Why is MyBB in no automatic installer like "Elefante (1-Click) Installer" Yet others are?

Very weird Big Grin
This has been brought up a few times but basically because the people who develop these systems have not included MyBB, either because they don't know about it or because they don't feel its worth the effort. Perhaps the best thing you can do is to contact the developers of these systems and ask for MyBB to be included, if they see there is interest you might just get your way.
It is in the premium installatron i think. Or softopacuols (GOD they need to change their name, i never can get it right >Smile
(2010-01-11, 01:42 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]This has been brought up a few times but basically because the people who develop these systems have not included MyBB, either because they don't know about it or because they don't feel its worth the effort. Perhaps the best thing you can do is to contact the developers of these systems and ask for MyBB to be included, if they see there is interest you might just get your way.

Its a GREAT system.

I do not need it to be installed, I can do it all via FTP but still, its annoying.
I know. Some times you just don't have the time. I remember a few times people over msn getting me to do it, and its just because their upload sucks.
(2010-01-11, 01:51 AM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]Its a GREAT system.

I do not need it to be installed, I can do it all via FTP but still, its annoying.

By system I was referring to the automatic installers, I was saying the people who develop the automatic installers haven't added MyBB but if people email them asking then it might happen.
Or make a petition. (Like those actually made a different on the inet lawl.)
(2010-01-11, 02:07 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Or make a petition. (Like those actually made a different on the inet lawl.)

lol, see what MW2 does to you Toungue.

But, ya you'll have to talk to the developers of the installer programs as mybb has no control over this.
Maybe we should leave that to Ryan L. I think its his job Toungue
Softaculous includes the latest version of MyBB - http://www.softaculous.com/softwares/forums/MyBB

I may actually think about getting a license for MyBBWebHost Big Grin
Pages: 1 2