MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Would You Become A Member Of A GTA Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone! I am thinking of creating a forum for Grand Theft Auto.....But I am wondering if you would be interested in becoming a member?

At The Moment, it isn't created, I want to know if people are going to join before I create it?

SO are you interested?
Not sure i would. It seems to be a dying game. Is there a new one coming out soon or anything?
(2010-01-11, 01:50 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure i would. It seems to be a dying game. Is there a new one coming out soon or anything?

Well, the latest one was the ballad of (you know what) tony, but that was an expansion pack.
I've never liked this games personally. A lot of my friends do but they aren't the type to join a forum Toungue.
(2010-01-11, 01:50 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to be a dying game.

You know your suppose to be killing people in that game, not dieing Toungue

I love GTA :p But I probably wouldn't join as I don't really have any urge to discuss it.
I like GTA because you can run around and do anything you want to.

Not like those rubbishy games where you have to follow a road and if you go off the road its game over Sad
GTA forums is a great idea as long as there url is short. Not many people like to talk about GTA, its a great game but the 4th one wasn't that great
After the gave us GTA 4, the hole thing is going down hill, they say there trying to make it more realistic, but any way if your going to make one you should make a san andreas one, The best they ever made.
I made one once. Shut it down a couple of hours later as I saw it wasn't really going anywhere...
(2010-01-12, 09:30 PM)magicstuff Wrote: [ -> ]I like GTA because you can run around and do anything you want to.

Not like those rubbishy games where you have to follow a road and if you go off the road its game over Sad
lol so true. That's one of the reasons I started playing GTA.
Pages: 1 2