MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My members are reporting that occasionally they click "submit" when posting and when they are taken back to the thread their post is missing.

However, the notification email about the new post still goes out and contains content from the post. I've checked the database and these posts are never entered into the database.

I think this is happening with both Quick Reply & New Reply.

Can anyone shed some light? Suggest some kind of solution?
Is it on a new page?? Refreshed?? Is moderation required??
Not on a new page, no moderation. And refreshing doesn't work, the post doesn't go into the database as far as I can tell.

And it's not like there's a missing "pid" either, it doesn't go from "10" to "12", it goes from "10" to "11", so it's not like the post was in the db and then removed.
Hmm... can we have a URL and a test account??
Sure, here you go:

http://spooksforum.co.uk

Test Account

Username: mattr
Password: mybbhelp

Let me know if you have problems logging in.
FYI, I'm not as free as I thought I'd be right now so somebody else will need to use it Toungue Sorry about that.
Ok, well when someone does pick this up, you might notice a few posts where members are saying "i thought I posted here, it disappeared". That's what i'm on about lol.