MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big Problem.[solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On the top of my forum this message comes up.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php(321) : eval()'d code on line 3

Im using version 1.4.10

what should i do.
Please Help.
Thank you.
You have some modified templates in the Forum Bit group which are malformed. Most likely you added a {$variable but forgot the last }.
As Dennis said, check that template for malformed variables. If you can't find anything, try reverting the template to default.
(2010-01-12, 08:48 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]As Dennis said, check that template for malformed variables. If you can't find anything, try reverting the template to default.

How do i revert them to default.
Find the template, click options, then click "Revert to Default".
What is your site's url?
http://photoshop-forum.netne.net/
But the site is closed.
(2010-01-12, 09:23 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Find the template, click options, then click "Revert to Default".

Did that help?
I dont know what template it is but it only shows up on the index page and with every theme.
(2010-01-12, 08:21 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]You have some modified templates in the Forum Bit group which are malformed. Most likely you added a {$variable but forgot the last }.
Pages: 1 2