MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overhaul for CXR and EasyMyBB.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do to popular opinion, the old themes had to go... so I hired combus to create a nice professional theme and the results are here! Let me know what you think of the new theme both the design and the content layout. I am trying to use the same theme across all of my services for consistency but even though they use the same theme I took a different approach with index.php pages so I would like some feedback on which you like better (static content or the portal page).

www.CXR.cc & www.EasyMyBB.com
I really like the CXR theme but maybe you should stop adsense from showing hosting ads as this is kind of your competition, though considering your a free host then I suppose they aren't really.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's a win-win scenario because either they ignore the ads and sign-up on CXR or they like the ads and click on them allowing me to continue paying for my servers. Wink

Frankly I don't care about competition. I'm offering it as a free service out of my own pocket to help people out so if they find help elsewhere I'm still happy. Wink
I love the theme just wish i had the money to get one lool.
I should mention that I tweaked the theme a bit also, here's the original theme: http://jmd.cc/bb/