MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happens when you get a certain warning level? I know w lot of forums have it so say , 50% gets you a day ban or something.
Depends what the admin sets... I guess it's a ban at 100% but nobody's reached it here that I'm aware of.
I was on 60 before no difference
I am on 60 now. I just wonder how much higher it can go before the ban-hammer.
I would suggest you find out why you're getting warned and fix it rather than find out how much longer you can go until you're on vacation.
The only level we have here is
100% -> banned for 1 week.

Of course depending on the severity, the ban length may be extended appropriately. And also we may ban you without reaching 100% in extreme cases.
(2010-01-12, 09:12 PM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]The only level we have here is

Of course depending on the severity, the ban length may be extended appropriately. And also we may ban you without reaching 100% in extreme cases.

We know, Ghazal said so remember Toungue
(2010-01-12, 08:25 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest you find out why you're getting warned and fix it rather than find out how much longer you can go until you're on vacation.
I'll consider it. Smile
(2010-01-12, 09:12 PM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]The only level we have here is

Okay, Thanks! Smile
I figured it out. Nothing happens until 100% and then you get banned for a week!
No need to start this again.