MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: re-do my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i accidently deleted my forum, deleted the wrong folder, is it only the config i have to re-do? As my database is still there.
You only need to fix the config file, the caches will be automaticly rebuilt.
Ok thanks,

What do i put in the config file?

Can someone paste theres, obviously without there username and passwords and stuff.

Thanks.
<?php
/* Database Configuration */
$config['dbtype'] = "mysql";
$config['hostname'] = "localhost";
$config['username'] = "root";
$config['password'] = "";
$config['database'] = "mybb";
$config['table_prefix'] = "mybb_";

/* Admin CP URL */
$config['admindir'] = "admin";

/* Datacache Configuration */

/* files = Stores datacache in files inside /inc/cache/ (Must be writable)*/

/* db = Stores datacache in the database*/
$config['cachestore'] = "db";
?>
Thanks

If i try to enter the admin i now get this;

Warning: main(./forum/admin/adminfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ukemoco/public_html/forum/admin/global.php on line 23

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './forum/admin/adminfunctions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ukemoco/public_html/forum/admin/global.php on line 23

And if i try to go in a forum i get this;

Warning: Division by zero in /home/ukemoco/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 339
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT t.*, (t.totalratings/t.numratings) AS averagerating, i.name AS iconname, i.path AS iconpath, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid = t.icon) LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='2' AND (t.visible='1' OR t.visible='0') ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0,

What about the settings file was that supposed to be changed too?
aha.
may you need to rebuild settings.php. rebuild cache for this.
may you provide us a link plz?
did you upload all files?
regs
imei
My link is www.ukemo.com/forum/ i cant get into admin or do anything really!
u have to set again the setting.php

copy the old one , and paste it in the new one.

regards
strange
adminfunctions.php is exists but can not include :-?
have you changes permissions by any chance?
it's just a matter of settings!

i had the same excat error when i used the same database for my new copy on my local server. the setting.php is still blank that's why.

regards
Pages: 1 2