MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error with testsite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Livesite: www.vampirecounts.net
Problem: Testsite not working - 500 Internal Server Error

I recently realised that my testsite and my live site are grown so different that my testsite needed updating.

So I deleted the testsite directory and copied across the update live directory.Changed the relevant files, but it did not work which seemed odd as it should still work with test database.

As I had some changes I needed to do, I decided to revert back, and uploaded the old testsite directory which I had downloaded on 01/01/2010. However for some reason this has not worked. When trying to access it I get the following error:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.

My livesite is running fine, so I am unsure what I have done for the testsite not to be working.
Please check your server's error logs to find the details of the error. Without that, we're pretty much guessing blindly.
Also, try removing your .htaccess and see if that is causing it.
Deleted the .htaccess for the testsite - no help. Checked my logs and the following error is repeated:

PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated;  If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.   in /hermes/web06/b2003/moo.mastervampire/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202