MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Points?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.
Can you delete individual reputation points?

Thanks.
yes from Phpmyadmin

go there, and find table mybb_reputation > browse it, then select the reputation row u dont want and delete it

regards
when you do repotation any one the point will add to a field in user tables too. if you wana delete all efects you should decrees it also.
Thanks.

Big Grin
zaher1988 Wrote:yes from Phpmyadmin

go there, and find table mybb_reputation > browse it, then select the reputation row u dont want and delete it

regards

Where is this located?

Thanks.
squirrel Wrote:
zaher1988 Wrote:yes from Phpmyadmin

regards

Where is this located?

Thanks.

It should be availeble via CPanel. You also could try: www.yourdomain.com/pypmyadmin/
Thank you, but the link doesnt work properly and i just wanted to know where abouts in the admin cp it was located.
Im sorry, but the only thing i find about myslq is this, and its non clickable.

This is on the admin home.

[attachment=2241]

Please help me.
cPanel (control panel) is a graphical web-based management tool, designed to make administration of web sites as easy as possible. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CPanel

Your web host (if you have one) should provide information on how to access cPanel and/or phpMyAdmin. Smile
Pages: 1 2