MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Create and manage additional pages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Page Manager allows you to create and manage new pages. There is no need to upload an additional file to your web server - everything will be handled through plugin file. HTML (and JavaScript, CSS, Java, ...) and PHP is allowed, so you have no limitations in creating new pages!
You can easily export or import custom pages. So you are able to share pages with other people or just backup your pages on local storage.

Notice: Every page you create will be displayed correctly on "Who is online" list! Smile

Download: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/page-manager
License: GPL

Latest version: 1.5 (read more)

Nickman's Plugin Custom Pages is completely incompatible with Page Manager! You can't use both plugins at the same time!

If you are looking for custom pages to import or you want to share your pages with other users this is your place: Share your custom pages

If you have problems while installing the plugin please use the Page Manager Debugger. It will create a debug xml file so I can reproduce the installation bug (hopefully) and provide a solution.
Nice plugin. Thank you very much, Querschlaeger.
Awesome work. Really useful plugin. Congrats.
OMG awesome, thanks a bunch querschlaeger. Will you update this to 1.6?
Thank you for this plugin.
Really useful.
(2010-01-13, 08:19 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]OMG awesome, thanks a bunch querschlaeger. Will you update this to 1.6?

Let me think about it, when MyBB 1.6 is released. Wink If there are only a few changes I will convert it to MyBB 1.6 very likely.
Thank you very much Querschlaeger. Smile
Updated to version 1.1:
  • CodePress support in content editor
  • added a compatibility function so in future it will be easier to provide this plugin to new MyBB versions (1.6)
  • minor changes of some language strings

To update from version 1.0 to 1.1 just overwrite plugin file. That all you need to do!
Thanks for the update.
EDIT : i solve problem.

Ty great plugin Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22