MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot Access "Import a Theme" Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I click on "import a theme" from my admin panel it just takes me back to the home page...its like the "import a theme" page dosnt exist. It does the same when I click on "create new theme" or "templates"

Has this happend to anyone before and how do I fix it?

Thanks
Are you on a free host such as createmybb?
No, I have a shared hosting account with hostgator.
I've discovered it's not just the theme pages I am unable to access...I can access any of the main catagories like "configuration", "forums & posts", etc., but it always defaults back to the homepage whenever I try to access any of the sub directories.
Ask hostgator to whitelist your IP for mod_security or something along those lines. It's an issue with the URL structure of the ACP.
I contacted hostgator and asked them to do that...they said that was not the issue.

I'm pretty retarded when it comes to coding, can explain in laymans terms what u mean about the URL structure of the ACP...I don't exactly understand what u mean but it kinda sounds like that is the issue.

The tech guy mentioned that it might be solved by changing the .htaccess file...is that what u are talking about?

Thanks
Try uploading ./admin again...
sorry not sure I understand...do u mean replace just the admin folder?

I have reinstalled the whole thing twice with no success.
Pretty sure it will be mod_security, causes a lot of problems on hostgator specifically.