MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you install it...I read eveything it said it still didn't work. I don't know how to unzip files and how do you download mySQL!??! Please help! Sad
Please any help!??!?!?!?! SadSadSad
anyone help plz!!! Sad
One why did you have to bump this 3 times within 22 minutes?

Two your host has SQL already.

Three, you unzip by right clicking on it, and saying extract.

Then upload with an FTP cient.
Lol srry. How do I get FTP? link plz...
Try and be a bit more patient, may be hard to believe but we aren't on here 24/7 to answer your thread within minutes of it being posted Smile 22 minutes is a short amount of time.

FTP will be provided by your host, you'll need to ask them what the details are.
Oh well, LearnMyBB is down/closed, otherwise there was a great tutorial which helped me a lot when I was a beginner with websites, databases, FTP and forums. Couldn't get it with Google Cache either, everything but the installation tutorial seemed to be cached. Perhaps you, Matt, should post it in the Community Forums (if you have it, or pick it up from the database), it's a very nice step-by-step guide.

However I found these on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mM5nNflbPc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olg3ZuXnj08
Can someone download it and make me a site called www.lugiaspokemonisland.com

Please. thanks if u can.

-sl
You need to buy that domain first (maximum 10 bucks per year), then someone might help you.
(2010-01-15, 10:13 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You need to buy that domain first (maximum 10 bucks per year), then someone might help you.

Actually big providers sell it at 30ish. But yea most resellers are 10 bucks. If you buy a domain and find a host. i can upload it for you.
fine no domain but i wanna have themes and templates plz!!!! how do i do tht with no domain
You get a free host with a subdomain. Like the link i have in my sig. CXR.CC
Pages: 1 2