MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO Google
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have installed GOOGLE seo but there are some questions:
1.When can i send again the SITEMAP of my forum?
2.The links have been changed..I mean the links to the topics,threads,is it OK??
3.I have activated:
* 404 is enabled.
* Meta is enabled.
* Redirect is enabled.
* Sitemap is enabled.
* URL is enabled.
Is it ok??
4.Sitemap have to be re-send to google every day?Or google refreshes it to see if it changes????

Thanks a lot for answers..Big Grin
and one more thing...i have uploaded to my forum the functions.php found in the downloaded files,is it ok?
Nobody?
1- I don't know. Someone will answer it for you.
2- Yes.
3- Yes.
4- I don't know. Someone will answer it for you.
5- Yes.
Ok,i wait answers
4. google refreshes it to see if it changes
Ok...what do you recomand?
Forum -blabla or blabla?
In first place there should be a unique name.

<title>Thread Subject</title> or <title>Thread Subject - Board Name</title> are good titles.

Bad titles are <title>Board Name</title> or <title>Board Name - Thread Subject</title>
Google SEO does not change page titles. You have to change it the way you like. In most cases you can use the MyBB default title order.
@Questions: Please do not delete your postings/question. This will make reading and understanding of thread a little bit hard...
How can I include the mybb seo rewrite to google seo sitemap?
(2010-01-15, 09:06 AM)Questions Wrote: [ -> ]How can I include the mybb seo rewrite to google seo sitemap?

This is not possible. Use Google SEO rewrite rules instead of MyBB SEO rewrite rules. It's not recommended to use 2 SEO plugins at the same time!

And... please make up your mind what SEO plugin you want to use. I guess you will not find anybody who will/can answer your very special questions about using 2 SEO plugins at the same time... Undecided
Pages: 1 2