MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB 1.4.11] Edit graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'm Mad.
I need to change the graphics MyBB 1.4.11 but I can not figure out which file I must act.
I want place a simple div fixed immediately after the opening of the body.

In an earlier version I edited this file
Admin => Themes & Template => Template => Default Templates => Header Templates => Header

The file is now gone, and seems to have been replaced by the file functions_archive.php

Give me a hand, please!
Can you post a Screenshot?
A picture is worth a thousand words. I would put a fixed menu on the page.

[Image: cosi.gif]
You were editing the right thing before.
(2010-01-15, 08:46 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You were editing the right thing before.

What? I don't understand.
Admin => Themes & Template => Template => Default Templates => Header Templates => Header

You never need to edit core files for template changes. Unless i am misunderstanding.
(2010-01-15, 09:08 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Admin => Themes & Template => Template => Default Templates => Header Templates => Header

You never need to edit core files for template changes. Unless i am misunderstanding.

In MyBB 1.4.11 i've not the folder Themes & Template :-(
Can you provide an admin account?
(2010-01-15, 09:16 PM)freedom Wrote: [ -> ]In MyBB 1.4.11 i've not the folder Themes & Template :-(

It's not in a folder. Go into your Admin Control Panel, and edit it from there. If the tab is missing, check your Admin Permissions, or if you're using a hosted forum service, contact their support section.
(2010-01-15, 09:16 PM)freedom Wrote: [ -> ]In MyBB 1.4.11 i've not the folder Themes & Template :-(

MyBB does not store its template data in file format, it is all stored in the database so you need to do as was said above and edit it through the ACP.