MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minor update to my simple CMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know how many of you remember my other thread about my CMS, but I just wanted to point out that I've released a minor bugfix for it. It can be found here. I am still interested in improving it, but it's a bit intimidating as a one-man project, so any help I could get (even if it's suggestions for how to get more help) would be nice.

I would like discussion about it to take place on my forums, but if you don't want to register at my forum just for one or two posts I understand.
I personally think that you need a better theme for it (Default) Any new developer that joins will most likely agree. (I do though like the simple look. I would most likely use a similar theme when i get around to using your cms.)
Yes, I know my themes aren't all that great. I need a new AdminCP theme as well. Heck, the whole theme system could probably use an overhaul. The problem is, now that I have school, I just don't have time to do all of the stuff alone that needs to be done.
I would try getting a designer on your team.
I would be open to designing but people just seem to be shutting me down lately.