MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded to 1.4.11 and it's all working fine except for the calendar.

All members birthday's for this current year (2010) are a day early on the calendar. In their profile it's listed correctly on the proper date. On the day of the birthday it is showing in the stats on the index page, again correctly.

I checked another of my forums and the calendar is correct.

I dont' think Daylight Savings Time will have any affect on this kind of thing. Settings on both sites are the same anyway.

Plugins are the same except the one that is incorrect has the arcade installed. I deactivated that and activated it again and it's still showing the day early goof up on the calendar so it's not that causing it.

Anyone have any clues? This is weird.
OK I've deduced it's the theme.

I've no clue how that can happen since I don't even edit the calendar but I'll fiddle around and figure it out.
OK this is weird. I've been banging my head around on this for an hour and I can't figure it out.

whatever is wrong is in the style sheet. I know this because I swapped out a stylesheet from a similar theme and the calendar works fine. I put the original code back in and it's knocked back a day again.

Can anyone help me with this?

Feel free to move this to the themes section if it does not belong here.
Can you post the code for the calendar?
It's all sorted now, thanks.