MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMF to MyBB Posts Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this crash when converting posts, basically the red bar stops moving, and nothing can make it move again.

Here is log, the last entry of it before it crashed:

)array (
  'ID_MSG' => '5466',
  'ID_TOPIC' => '418',
  'ID_BOARD' => '10',
  'posterTime' => '1260057039',
  'ID_MEMBER' => '63',
  'ID_MSG_MODIFIED' => '5466',
  'subject' => 'Re: [Game]Last Post Here Wins!',
  'posterName' => 'First_Place',
  'posterEmail' => '*',
  'posterIP' => '*',
  'smileysEnabled' => '1',
  'modifiedTime' => '0',
  'modifiedName' => '',
  'body' => 'OMFG Magnesium I should never have used the words: &quot;Quote Pyramid&quot;!! Now this topic laggs like hell!<br /><br />Gå I seng forhelvede!&nbsp; ;D',
  'icon' => 'xx',
)

* replaces sensitive data.

Can I simply delete this post from the database, if so, how? (Note, the forum this is from no longer exists, only the database, so it'd need to be done through phpMyAdmin)
This is already being heavily discussed here:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-52153.html

And I AM working on it when I have time. Which is very little at the moment.

However, I have verified that it is the post FOLLOWING the last logged post that is causing the hang, as the last logged post does get converted properly and logged (which takes place AFTER all conversion for that post is completed) and then the software dies out. I have not been able to find a specific cause as yet, but if you will all be as patient as possible I am working at it.
I did convert on PC, not live server Smile
(2010-01-17, 06:10 AM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]I did convert on PC, not live server Smile

And the databases in question (at least those provided to me) do it even on local with HUGE allowances for PHP.

This isn't a server issue, its got to be something not being properly escaped somewhere, I just don't know what yet.
Is there a new version to convert SMF RC to MyBB? I have a forum currently running SMF RC1-1. I would like to completely convert this forum over to MyBB.